[gst-devel] DTCP plugin.

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Wed Oct 1 12:27:05 CEST 2003

Hi Sanjay,
Briefly looking at the DTCP homepage it seems we would need to pay an
annual fee to implement this, which makes it impossible for us (with us
I mean the volunteer GStreamer hackers) to do.

However we did choose the LGPL as our license in order to let people
like, for example Intel, to implement plugins and applications using
licenses of their own choosing with GStreamer.

Christian