[gst-devel] documentation

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Oct 9 05:54:07 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 22:07, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hey people,
>
>  I've commited a bunch of changes to the docbook documentation build
> setup, because they were broken again and I was frustrated :)

I'm on to step 2, fixing typos and fixing the online docs.

I've commited a bunch of changes to both the docs for various issues.
Then I redid some of the website stuff and reorganized it to be more
manageable.

There are two dirs I can't remove.  Andy, could you remove docs/cvs ?
David, could you remove docs/pwg ?

I will upload HEAD docs as soon as I've went through them.

Could someone comment on my other plans for the manuals ? I'd like to
get started on it.

Thanks
Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/