[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] lmjohns3 gst-plugins: gst-plugins/ext/gdk_pixbuf/ gst-plugins/ext/jpeg/ gst-plugins/ext/libpng/ gst-plugins/gst/rtp/ gst-plugins/gst/videocrop/

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Oct 10 02:35:08 CEST 2003

Hi Leif,

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 22:53, Leif Johnson wrote:
> I started up gst-editor and noticed that there were some plugins in what
> seemed like funny places in the tree, especially the RTP plugins. I also
> tried to promote some elements (like the one above) higher in the tree
> when there was only one element in that category.

For RTP, it made sense. However, for the image en-/decoders, I'd prefer
having them separate, since that allows me to use the category as a way
of finding all installed encoders.

> Feel free to revert, I just thought the gst-editor element tree made
> more sense like this. Perhaps having the extra "/Decoder" in this case
> makes more sense to other apps.

My local tree is still messed up and you seem to do a lot of commits
anyway, could you revert it for this specific case, please?

Thanks,

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer