[gst-devel] conference speaker

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Sep 6 03:01:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

I don't know if I have brought this up before, but I have been contacted
by someone from NordU (http://www.nordu.org).  They organize some
usenix-like conference, and they would like a GStreamer speaker to be
there.  The conference is in Copenhagen, on Feb 1 and 2, 2004.

I'm thinking of going, but I wanted to check if there are others who
wanted to go more than I do :)
We don't really have some sort of decision process for something like
this, so just say so if you're interested and we'll work it out.

Personally, I've come to like giving presentations on the few occasions
that I have, and for one thing I think we really should be present there
(and at other conferences) to promote GStreamer more.

They need to finish up their schedule fast, so let me know.

Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
She feels that my sentimental side should be held with kid's gloves
She doesn't know that I left my urge in the icebox
She says I'm a prey for the female
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/