[gst-devel] gstreamer loop

Brock A. Frazier frazier at steamroller.com
Sun Sep 14 14:37:05 CEST 2003

> On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 21:21, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> > http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gstreamer-studio.avi (divx preview)

Jakub,

I really like that animation. The rich color animated "RGB Banana Slugs"
look excellent and move on a streaming manner consistent with such
beasties.

My only complaint is the logo in the lower right corner is not accurate.
Being the creator of that logo, I have a copy... ...somewhere.

Do you guys have a vector image of that logo anywhere readily available?
If not, I probably should dig through archives and hunt that puppy down.
I gave a copy to Omega a year or whatever back, but don't know if it got
committed to a publicly accessable area or not.

Anyway, nice job on the animation. I do suggest keeping the logo
consistent, however. Let me know how I can help.

-Brock Frazier
 GStreamer logo designer guy
 http://www.largesound.com (small electric basses with a large sound)
 http://www.steamroller.com (On-line Virtual Paving Services since 1998)