[gst-devel] gstreamer in a game

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Sep 27 20:19:02 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 16:24, laurent belmonte wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am working on a game named monkey-bubble
> (http://monkey-bubble.tuxfamily.org). I want to use gstreamer for the
> sound effects and for the music.

Cool :)

> Someone have an idea how to use
> gstreamer to do this :
> play one to six samples in the same time ( same or different samples)
>
> multiplefilesrc | queue |__
> 			   \
> multiplefilesrc | queue |__ \_
>                            \__
> multiplefilesrc | queue |_____  mixer --> oss
>                             __
> multiplefilesrc | queue |__/ _
>                             /
> multiplefilesrc | queue |__/
>

> is it feasable ?

yeah, use "adder" as the mixer element.  Check source dir, there's an
example app that uses adder.  Not sure if you need queue for this.
You'll also need a decoder for each.  Also not sure why you're using
multiplefilesrc for this.

Hope that helps.

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
I've got ladyfingers baby