[gst-devel] gst_pipeline_new and GObject-y bits

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Apr 6 02:15:04 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 16:51, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> The simple, elegant and best solution is of course to check for
> scheduler availablibity (at least the default scheduler) in gst_init.
> Solves all your problems.

I don't think it does - there's more than one scheduler, we want to move
on to supporting more than one scheduler in a pipeline too, and the
default scheduler can be changed after _init as well.  It was my first
idea too, but it's a hack.

Thomas

You know the shape my breath will take before I let it out