[gst-devel] valgrinding Rb metadata loading

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 9 08:54:14 CEST 2004

I've attached a log of "valgrind --tool=addrcheck --leak-check=yes
--num-callers=12 --alignment=8 rhythmbox" with an empty library and starting to
import my songs. Those are mostly mp3s, but some oggs and mods are mixed in
there.  Some weird files, too (for example the flash).
I left it running for 3-4 hours and then closed it.

The reason I'm not going trying to fix all of this myself is that there are a
lot of errors that are in parts of code I don't know that don't look like easily
solvable. For example the opt invalid read (Andy?) or modplug not deleting its
mSoundFile (Jeremy?).

Benjamin

PS: Next time I'll not forget --show-reachable ;)