[gst-devel] Packages built for Red Hat 9; release of gst-monkeysaudio 0.8.0

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Apr 16 10:40:04 CEST 2004

Subject says it all really.

I rebuilt the whole stack of RPMS for Red Hat 9, which turned out mostly
ok except for not including ALSA at the moment.  If there's someone who
really wants that, let me know.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/redhat.html

I also downloaded source links to our download page.

I also did a release of the monkey's audio plugin, and it's also
packaged for fc1 and rh9.  Please try that out as well.

Thomas

The girl that I could never hurt
had to go and lose all that power over me
and I claimed victory