[gst-devel] official launch of Fluendo

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Apr 20 01:58:03 CEST 2004

Hey guys,

most of you already know that a company has been started to provide an
open streaming media server on top of GStreamer, called Fluendo.

Today we're launching our initial press release.  The text version is
attached FYI; other formats are at
http://www.fluendo.com/press/releases/.

This is also a good moment to thank all of you that have worked on
GStreamer in the past.  It's quite exciting to be able to (or at least,
think to be able to :)) base a company on this project.  It means we've
come a long way already.

If any of you wants to spread the word further, please do, we'd
appreciate it.

Greetings,
Thomas, Julien & Johan

The clock is set for nine but you know you're gonna make it eight
All the people that you've loved they're all bound to leave some
keepsakes
I've been swinging all the time, think it's time I learned your ways