[gst-devel] some recent commits ...

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Apr 22 05:17:35 CEST 2004

... have broken the buildslaves in various ways.  One is a fix for a fix
for a test that is now breaking the docs build in the scan stage.
Another is the use of symbols that I assume are only present in more
recent glib than installed there, meaning requirements need to be
updated and so on.

Do we want to
a) back out commits that broke stuff until they work again
b) have the commiter fix these issues ?

For me it's fine either way, but let's not let it be broken too long
because it starts hiding other issues quickly.

Thomas

I'm alive.
I can tell because of the pain.