[gst-devel] amaroK 1.2-beta2 'Roast Robin' Released!
max.howell at methylblue.com
Thu Dec 9 12:57:01 CET 2004
The amaroK developers announce version 1.2-beta2 of the amaroK audio player!
Slaves to music and media rejoice! amaroK brings you all new features and
juicy tidbits for your consumption and aural pleasure this winter-festival!
* Cover-fetching now returns more correct covers. Yummy!
* The DCOP interface is now more full and succulent!
* xine-engine gains crossfade, it tastes excellent with turkey, or duck
* PlaylistLoader gains big speedups, cooks in under five minutes!
* Style your ContextBrowser using CSS - because presentation is half the meal
* Massive numbers of bug fixes and other improvements
Mmmmmm-hmmmmm! A full changelog is available at http://amarok.kde.org
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net #amarok
MAIL: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
More information about the gstreamer-devel