[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] company gst-plugins: gst-plugins/ gst-plugins/ext/alsa/ gst-plugins/ext/ogg/ gst-plugins/ext/vorbis/

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Feb 2 06:42:04 CET 2004

El lun, 02-02-2004 a las 13:09, Benjamin Otte escribió:
> Oops, wasn't aware of that

No biggie, I just wasn't sure how to best fix it.

> . It worked before I committed that, so it
> should still work, if we ifdef it when only vorbis 1.0 is present.

So, that's what I did yesterday, I just want to make sure if there is
some other way we can work around it.  For example, using a combination
of other functions for the same effect, or maybe even the
symbol/function is in the lib and we just need to add an extern decl.

> OTOH, requiring vorbis 1.1 is not an option?

I wouldn't, for only one function, because lots of people will complain
:)

Thomas

I'm so boring my clothes wanna keep
somebody else warm someone cooler