[gst-devel] documentation - request

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Thu Feb 5 05:22:46 CET 2004

Dude I started to look at the PWG and it rocks to the power of rock.
Nice work.

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 10:21, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> * python (appendix_python.xml)

Um, what do you really want to do here? I mean, aside from python, there
are two C++ bindings, a ruby binding, maybe some others, and last and
GREATEST the guile binding. (These days I'm shedding false pretenses of
modesty :) And as far as I know, guile is the most advanced wrt making
actual plugins, although it needs to integrate with guile-numeric. (See
sinesrc.scm in gst-guile/examples/gstreamer/.)

So perhaps it would be better to be language-agnostic here.
--
Andy Wingo <wingo at pobox.com>