[gst-devel] service notices

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Feb 11 10:03:05 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm planning to do a 0.6.5 gstreamer core release tomorrow.  Right now
it will not have many changes, except for the non-versioned tool
frontends so it can be installed and packaged seperately to 0.7.x

Are there people who still have patches/requests for the 0.6 branch that
could go into this service release ?

I might be doing the same for plugins sometime soon, there's at least a
patch floating around to fix mpeg2dec configure inclusion.

Also, I did some CVS surgery on gst-monkeysaudio.  If you have this
checked out, do a fresh checkout.

Thomas

To all the clumsy lovers who never seem to get it right