[gst-devel] Re: gstreamer-jack

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Fri Feb 20 04:16:12 CET 2004

Hi j,

Please don't email me privately about these questions. The answers
should be archived so that I don't have to risk carpal-tunnel syndrome
:)

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004, j at reboot.fm wrote:

> > jackbin.( jacksrc ! foo ! jacksink )
> this sort of design might be useful if i want to build my pipe by hand.
> but running gstreamer-properties and selecting as the default output
> does not work.

If you are interested in hacking on a new asynchronous jacksink, I can
give you some pointers. However, if not, you will have to wait for
someone who is. Can someone patch gstreamer-properties to remove the
Jack option, as it's not really an option for the synchronous elements.

Regards,

Asynchronous wingo.