[gst-devel] gst-python includes help ?!

Alexandre CONRAD aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Mon Feb 23 14:57:00 CET 2004

Alexandre CONRAD wrote:

>> Anyway, it's kind of confusing and non-obvious to me how to solve this
>> with minimal code.
>

> thaytan helped me out on this one as a work around. Just import
> gstreamer *after* your optparse code. This way, gstreamer doesn't have
> control until after.

Hummmf ! Next time I'll test the code *before* sending answers. Calling
gstreamer after the optparse code still runs into a conflict. Of course,
I can pass my options now, but even after, gstreamer will still complain.

I tried unsetting all variables from the optparse code (del options,
args, parser, usage), but gstreamer will still see the arguments in
command line (I though my optparse code would feed gstreamer too, but
gstreamer has it's own parsing code of course).

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development