[gst-devel] Please update plugins. I changed the build to export only one symbol from plugins: gst_plugin_desc

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Feb 24 00:36:02 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 02:28, Ramón García wrote:
>  --- Julien MOUTTE <julien at moutte.net> escribió: >
> > Hi Ramon,
> >
> > Please send patches for approval to the mailing list
> > before commiting to
> > cvs HEAD..
>
> I did ask before in this mailing list and there was no
> opinion against. Benjamin had some reservations
> because he didn't know if the solution was portable,
> but no complaint.

Agreed, but there is a difference between "Wouldn't it be neat if we had
this, shall I look into it ?" and "I commited some stuff to CVS without
even running gst-register, I think it works but I don't know".  I'm
guessing that's what Julien is saying.  At least, I know that's what the
difference is for me, and why I agree that you really should post a
patch first for something like this, esp. if it is so invasive and
non-tested.

Thomas

God how I hate myself for
still wanting her