[gst-devel] bug closing in bugzilla

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Feb 24 07:10:05 CET 2004

Hi gang,

I'm spending (too big a) part of my day retargetting already fixed
bugs.  The idea is that each bug that gets fixed should have the next
release version as its milestone, so we know what got fixed for which
release.  The bug lists reflect this later, as well as the release
notes.

In the future, if you fix a bug and close it in bugzilla, could you
please make sure you retarget it for the proper milestone ?

Beside that, it's also fine to just target milestones on bug instead of
just leaving it as HEAD.

Thanks
Thomas

I could change your life