Fwd: [gst-devel] mpeg2dec-0.4.0 & gstreamer-0.6.4 don't mix

Mitch mitch at 0bits.com
Sat Jan 3 13:22:00 CET 2004

Bugger ! Louis is entirely correct. I forgot to decode the PTS tags
when playing ;-( Like he said it doesn't help that totem doesn't compile
with gst 0.7 so i couldn't test it, but i've now verified that this patch
does work by building a gst-launch command line as shown below.

Developers please confirm the new unified patch and apply to cvs. I'm adding
it also to the bugzilla bug.

Thanks
Mitch

P.s. Here is the gst-launch command line to test it works.

%  gst-launch-0.7 filesrc location="Bond.mpg" \! mpegdemux name=demux \! \{ queue \! mpeg2dec \! xvideosink \} \{ demux. \! queue \! ffdec_mp3 \! osssink \}