[gst-devel] handoff calling C++ object member function

Quan Nguyen friday_morning at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 11:08:02 CET 2004

I am having a problem with calling a C++ object's member function from a handoff.  I want to be able to call a member function of an object from a listener handoff function.  I assume that I will have to pass to the handoff function a pointer to that object, but I do not know how to do it.  Here is some sample code of what I am trying to do.

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (listener), "handoff", G_CALLBACK (cb_manipulate), NULL);

}

static void cb_manipulate (GstElement *element, GstData *data)
{
   some_object->useful_func();
}

I want to be able to call useful_func() for some_object.  My question is how do I pass more parameters to the handoff function?

Thanks,
Quan