[gst-devel] state of the union

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Thu Jan 8 23:09:02 CET 2004

> An example was the improper overlay handling of ximagesink, that obviously
> hadn't been tested yet.

And that's a good example you are triggering here. ximagesink has been
modified and it was not working anymore.

so i have something working here, someone got an issue with it then
modifies it and now it s not working anymore at my place.

It would be much more simple to just tell me what was going wrong with
this implementation and i try to fix it.

I spent some hours reverting many changes in ximagesink to bring it back
to an acceptable state and that's exactly why i agree when thomasvs says
that we need to have someone being responsible of things.

So if current ximagesink is broken on your machine i will be happy to
try to fix for you.

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10