[gst-devel] API/ABI freeze

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Sun Jan 11 17:41:02 CET 2004


Benjamin and I have recently discussed on IRC that we have no more
API changes pending for the core.  So we are basically waiting for
you to finish any GstError related stuff to freeze the API/ABI.  In
the past, we've discussed doing a hard freeze tomorrow (Jan 12).

If you fancy changing the library name when you are done, please
search for _gst_reserved[GST_PADDING - N], and fix those to have
full padding again.  And, of course, reset the libtool version.


More information about the gstreamer-devel mailing list