Thomas Vander Stichele
thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Jan 13 06:53:01 CET 2004
I cleaned up and fixed i18n in the core. I tested it on both library
source (gst/gst.c), app source (tools/gst-launch.c) and a yacc file
(gst/parse/grammar.y). All get translated fine in dutch.
Julien tried adding a french one based on the README in po/, works fine
I've verified the autogen.sh process (which calls autopoint and also
uses a patch add/remove during autogen) on both RH9 and FC1.
If you notice anything that doesn't work, let me know, we'll look at it
together. I'm pretty sure the current implementation is the cleanest
way possible that allows us to keep it maintainable.
I'll probably i18n-ize the plugins soon too as soon as I'm sure I've got
Please report :)
Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://www.davedina.org/
<-*- thomas (dot) apestaart (dot) org -*->
Ik heb vannacht gedronken en gezien
Hoe jij van mij nooit krijgt wat je verdient
<-*- thomas (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.fm/
More information about the gstreamer-devel