[gst-devel] Small build patch

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sun Jan 18 13:31:03 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 16:43, Richard Boulton wrote:
> I also tried checking the ffmpeg HEAD sources out and compiling them,
> and got the same error.

I looked a bit closer today. Some code should be commented out, but
apparently that doesn't happen for you; your builds errors are from
lines that are commented out here locally. Can you doing 'make patch' in
gst-libs/ext/ffmpeg/? That should apply the patch that removes the
offending code and that should make it compile.

Not pretty, but then again, the ffmpeg code isn't that pretty either.
;).

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer