[gst-devel] tags and metadata

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Thu Jan 22 11:56:01 CET 2004

So let's just add an editable flag on tags that element emitting
found-tag can set depending on the real time situation of the media.

no ?

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10