[gst-devel] XOverlay or re-parenting

Thomas Comiotto comiotto at rcfmedia.ch
Sun Jan 25 17:30:02 CET 2004

Thanks and thank you,

It seems to work as expected.

By the way, gst-player wouldn't play a single piece of a whole lot of many
video-formats I throwed at it this afternoon. Audiofile seeking is also
broken (as mentioned earlier on this list - I know). I would have been happy
to reproduce the mentioned latency-effects, but I couldn't figure out how;)

best,
Thomas