[gst-devel] gtk-doc in plugins

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Jan 26 07:47:16 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:41, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > PS the fact that I start writing documentation also means that I spend
> > less time on helping out with issues on IRC, answering questions over
> > email or writing actual elements, so in the end you don't win anything
> > at all here.
> Resorting to blackmailing now, are you :)

Yes. ;).

> I'm just trying to think
> longterm here.  gst-plugins are they are are unmaintainable, and I speak
> from experience.  The fact that the build gets broken as soon as someone
> tries to change the build says enough.
>
> You know what I'm getting at, but I'm not going to say so myself... So
> I'm leaving it as is for now.  I love working on the build, but it needs
> to be manageable.

I know, and a few days ago I said in one of my emails: well what the
heck, "go ahead". It's a matter of "you know it best" for me: you're
build maintainer, you know how that stuff works, so I'm sure you'll
think out a good solution.

I know how to copypaste from other modules.

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer