[gst-devel] Binary files under Windows

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Jul 13 01:25:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

I just looked at the BuildBot and saw that my commits created some
problem. I was about to fix them when I saw this change from company :

* gst/gsttypes.h:
get rid of GST_O_READONLY, GST_FILE_MODE_READ and
GST_FILE_MODE_WRITE, I don't want them in the exported headers. It
just causes support madness

So one person tell me I should go with defines that work fine on many
projects and the other tells me I should not use defines (without giving
an *answer* to my problem).

Could you settle a solution and tell me which one it is ?