[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] company gst-plugins: gst-plugins/ gst-plugins/sys/xvimage/

Julien MOUTTE julien at moutte.net
Fri Jul 16 03:55:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

One thing that annoys me a lot is that kind of fixes. I'm not telling
the fix is wrong but my biggest concern here is that you are fixing
something in xvimagesink and the exact same problem can happen with
ximagesink which is not getting fixed.

Like i said before i m ok to take the time to fix both elements and keep
them synchronized to get the same quality from each one of them. So
please instead of doing a quick fix in xvimagesink without caring about
ximagesink, just assign the bug to me and i will take care of it.

I've done a corrective commit for both of them but in the future i would
prefer being informed instead of having to look at the diff, understand
the fix, modify it to get it better and then try to synchronize with
ximagesink.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dolphy