[gst-devel] Re: gst-ffmpeg release and gstreamer prereleases

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sun Jul 18 06:58:17 CEST 2004

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> GStreamer FFmpeg 0.8.1 has just been released.
> In related news, rpms for FC1 and FC2 of the core prelease have now hit
> our repository, together with the new FFmpeg release.
> Let us know if you run into trouble.
> Thomas

No news about the win32 build :-( ? I know i am going on your nerves,
but IMO we should really try to find a solution here. Cant we advertise
on sourceforge ( job proposal ), seeking for somebody who is
volunteering to care about this full time ?

Believe me, even with a very very limited functionality, and be it only
MP3 encoding from a WAV file ( LOL :-) ), a prrof of concept would help
a lot to get people interested.

Christian
matroska project admin