[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] ensonic gstreamer: gstreamer/docs/random/ensonic/

Ronald S. Bultje R.S.Bultje at students.uu.nl
Thu Jul 22 16:41:16 CEST 2004

Hi Stefan,

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 17:39, Stefan Kost wrote:
>    * GST_TYPE_UI_HINT

Interesting... I've thought about this a few times. Never got further
than thinking. I guess I should keep notes as well. Anyway, ...

> +    - question
> +      - should this be aware of instruments (voice-groups)

Probably not. Or at least not the interface itself. Implementers can use
this to set up voice-groups, of course. The reason not to add anything
too specific is because you want non-audio applications to use this as
well. :).

> +      - do we better use this to tell that a frequency is infact a note

GObject property descriptions should be fine for that.

Ronald