[gst-devel] pixel aspect ratio

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Jul 27 11:04:13 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 20:34, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > The only problem I have left is the fact that ffmpegcolorspace does not
> > handle stride correctly.  I've looked at the code but I don't know
> > ffmpeg well enough to see what needs to change.  Ronald, care to clue me
> > in there ?
>
> You need to set linesize in the AVPicture or AVFrame that's handed to the
> ffmpeg functions.

Thanks, that put me on the right track.  It wasn't that simple, but I
just ifdef'd some code to actually work with stride.  I'm going to see
if I can make a better patch to upstream so that you can cleanly specify
stride use.

Thomas

I have these hands teeming with love for you
But you're not here to touch
You said you'd wait but it's killing me
When I need something that much