[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] robux4 gst-plugins: gst-plugins/

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Jul 27 13:54:05 CEST 2004

David Schleef a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 02:49:04AM -0700, Steve Lhomme wrote:
>
>>CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
>>Module:         gst-plugins
>>Changes by:     robux4
>>Date:           Tue Jul 27 2004  19:49:04 EST
>>
>>Log message:
>>avoid problems with math.h, fix release dependancy
>>
>>Modified files:
>>    .               : ChangeLog
>>    gst-libs/gst/audio: audio.vcproj audiofilter.vcproj
>>    gst-libs/gst/colorbalance: colorbalance.vcproj

> Is there any way to generate these automatically from the information
> in Makefile.am, e.g., bu using a perl script?  Having something
> automatic would make things a lot more maintainable, IMO.

Since I'm not good at Perl, I could only help someone else do it.

I'd be glad if it was possible. The thing is to take each lib that is
build from the makefile (and not the test), get the related .c files for
each and make a .vcproj from that. That *may* be possible to do. It
would even be possible to use the extra CFLAGS in that makefile.

So if anybody is willing to help do that, I'll give a hand (there are
plenty of .vcproj that could be looked at for what to use to generate them).