[gst-devel] RE: Win 32 build of 0.8.3

Marc VanDaele Marc_VanDaele at Jabil.com
Tue Jun 8 05:43:02 CEST 2004

Hello Steve,

I succeeded in downloading and building the solution under gstreamer/Win32.
However, when I tried running
	gst-inspect fakesrc
I got the following error
	(process:2140): GLib-CRITICAL **: file gutils.c: line 501: assertion
`file_name
	!= NULL' failed

Any idea?
Do I need to do some kind of installation first?

Thanks in advance,

Marc