[gst-devel] RE: Win 32 build of 0.8.3

Marc VanDaele Marc_VanDaele at Jabil.com
Wed Jun 9 06:21:06 CEST 2004

Hello Steve,

I'm wondering: should I set environment variables like
	GST_DEBUG
	GST_REGISTRY
	GST_PLUGIN_PATH

running "gst-register fakesrc" also fails with the error
	trying to load global_registry
	error loading global_registry

Maybe this is a useful indication?

Marc
PS: I had to comment in gst-register.c the line    _gst_registry_auto_load =
FALSE; because the applications crashed on it.