[gst-devel] -marshal.list files

Johan Dahlin johan at fluendo.com
Sun Mar 7 13:26:05 CET 2004

El dom, 07-03-2004 a las 12:47, Thomas Vander Stichele escribió:
> Our plugin package has a bunch of marshal.list files.  Is there a good
> reason to not just move all of these to gstmarshal.list in the core ?

Why not have it as it is?

Perhaps it's a bit messy, from a builders point of view, but I guess the
marshallers are quite specific to the plugins in which they are included
in. There are a few in glib, I guess a few other in the code couldn't
hurt, but if there are lots of them there is always the risk of bloating
the core.