[gst-devel] media-info, and old streaminfo tags

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Mar 11 08:54:25 CET 2004

Quoting Martin Soto <soto at informatik.uni-kl.de>:

> What I'm advocating is that we all
> (application, plugin and core developers) discuss such issues openly and
> find a solution that is good enough for us all, instead of hacking local
> solutions in a solo virtuoso style.

We have always done that for big changes.EIther by working in a branch or by
sending patches to the mailing list.
People were always free to comment on the happenings when there were
problematic things and they have always done this.
And we even discuss lots of stuff at our meetings. I don't think anyone did
stuff "virtuoso style".

Benjamin

PS: Speaking of "meetings": Any idea when we'll do the next one?