[gst-devel] X dependencies

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Thu Mar 18 11:30:01 CET 2004

That's not solving the issue for signal handlers..

"desired-size-change" has nothing X specific..

If a directfbsink element does not implement XOverlay then gstplay won't
be able to connect to that signal...

that sux..

It was ok that videosink element had the video size signal as all video
sink will then implement the same signal..

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10