[gst-devel] gstadder again

Jonathan Giannuzzi psyduck at altern.org
Wed Mar 24 09:30:01 CET 2004

Hello list,

I'm here again with my gstadder problem. I can't get it to work with gstreamer
cvs (or 0.7/0.8). With the opt scheduler, I get absolutely no output (seems
like it's running in an infinite loop). With the other schedulers, I always
get a floating point exception. Thanks to bitshifter, I now know it crashes
at gstadder.c line, 444 which is :

adder->offset += GST_BUFFER_SIZE (buf_out) * 8 / adder->width /
adder->channels;

Both adder->width AND adder->channels are 0 at this point!

For a debug log and the pipeline I used, take a look at
http://psydeb.free.fr/gstreamer/adder.html

Thanks everybody

--
Jonathan Giannuzzi