[gst-devel] TCP plugins?

Zeeshan Ali zeelists at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 17:43:03 CEST 2004

Hello everyone,

Thomas,
   I just skimmed over your changes in the tcp plugins
dir. but could'nt really understand your approach: You
did'nt touch the elements already there and created
new elements in parallel. Can you please explain for
me and any other dump-head like me :)

=====
"To teach how to live without certainty, and yet without being paralysed by hesitation, is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can still do for those who study it." --Bertrand Russell

"According to all the rules (of Software Engineering) I knew, Linux should have been a disaster, but it was'nt. Instead it was something wonderfull" -- Eric Raymond