[gst-devel] videoscale plugin: how to use?

Roel Schiphorst r.schiphorst at utwente.nl
Thu Nov 4 09:03:28 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to write a simple application using the plugins v4lsrc (webcam),
videoscale and xvimagesink plugin. When I use the gst-launch utility I am
able to configure the videoscale plugin:

gst-launch v4lsrc !  videoscale ! "video/x-raw-yuv",width=320,height=240 !
xvimagesink

But how can I configure the videoscale plugin in c-code?  To me, it is a very
basic question but I haven't found (working) examples in the documentation or
mailing list to solve my problem.

Thanks!

Roel