[gst-devel] CVS checking after fdo breakin

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sat Nov 20 02:06:07 CET 2004

A status update for everyone that hasn't seen discussions on IRC.

ds did some checking against his checkouts of gstreamer, gst-plugins,
gst-python, and gst-ffmpeg using this process:

http://www.schleef.org/misc/gstreamer_recover/notes

I did basically the same procedure for gstreamer, gst-plugins,
gst-python, and gst-ffmpeg, gst-recorder, gst-editor and www and they're
all fine.

I also got copies of the CVSROOT tarballs from fdo for 15-11-2004 (after
the breakin) and 15-10-2004 (off the backup tape) and compared a direct
diff between those to check the modules and branches I don't have
checkouts of, and didn't see anything suspicious in there either.

Accordingly, I'm giving our CVS a clean bill of health. If one or two
others also feel that way, I say we tell daniels that the tarball he has
s fine to restore.

Cheers,
Jan.