[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] soto gstreamer: gstreamer/ gstreamer/gst/

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Nov 27 13:06:07 CET 2004

Hi Martin,

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 19:45, Martin Soto wrote:
> > Now practical: chained ogg in totem no longer works. :). Wim believes
> > it's related to you waiting for the queue to drain while it's not
> > running. That's another deadlock.
>
> Is Wim's belief somehow confirmed? (as in, remove the patch, test
> again?) The new code will wait only if:

Hm, ok, code seems correct now that I look closer. It also exposes some
nice other bugs in elements that I never looked at before. :). chained
Ogg works now - was a threading bug in GstThread.

When can I try out the DVD player? I can't wait to copy the relevant
code elsewhere so Totem can do all that too. :).

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>