[gst-devel] collection of useful gst-lauch commandlines

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Nov 27 13:11:09 CET 2004

Hi Stefan,

On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 17:32, Stefan Kost wrote:
> I am currently putting some gst-lauch pipelines as examples into the gst-manual.
> So please sent in any example you consider worth beeing shared ;)

Lazy ass. :). I'd like the following pipelines in some form: 1 for
playing audio (A). One for playing video/audio (B). One for transcoding
audio (C). One for transcoding video/audio from a DVD (D):

gst-launch filesrc location=file.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec !
audioconvert ! audioscale ! alsasink

B:

gst-launch filesrc location=file.ogg ! oggdemux name=demux { demux. !
queue ! theoradec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! xvimagesink } {
demux. ! queue ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! audioscale ! alsasink }

C:

gst-launch filesrc location=file.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec !
audioconvert ! flacenc ! filesink location=file.flac

D:

See http://ronald.bitfreak.net/me/rapide.php - too long to copypaste
here.

Thanks,