[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg prereleases
Ronald S. Bultje
rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Oct 4 15:49:40 CEST 2004
I'm practicing my release skills, so I've put prereleases of gst-ffmpeg
on "the usual locations". Since nobody knows there that is, here's a
Please test and confirm that it works. After this release, I'd like to
update the ffmpeg snapshot and further improve integration of some of
the often-used codecs.
List of changes with respect to 0.8.1:
* ffmpeg demuxer wrapper timestamp fixes. Tested are RoQ and Interplay,
several other gaming formats might actually work, too.
* signals no_more_pads now, handles events.
* use the "new" av_read_frame() instead of av_read_packet().
* palette handling in the colorspace converter.
* real video codec negotiation fixes. Works on the commandline, doesn't
work in playbin just yet.
* lots of codec extradata handling fixes (e.g. MS MPEG, WMV), also
several codec palette handling fixes.
* increase priority for ffdec_msmpeg4 so it overtakes divxdec.
* proper timestamp handling if a input buffer contains multiple
* memleak fix.
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>
More information about the gstreamer-devel