[gst-devel] AVI with RGB24 video

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Thu Oct 14 04:48:45 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 21:20, Sebastien Cote wrote:
> I'd like to make GStreamer handle AVI files with RGB24
> video but I have a problem. If the height of the video
> is > 0, that means that the image is upside-down.
> Which element should handle this? Should it be the
> colorspace or the videoflip (how should I tell them
> the image is upside-down)? Or should the image be
> flipped by the avidemux?

??? What kind of evilry is that?

Ohwell, anyway, you could make it a property and make videoflip handle
that property, but then (for proper playbin/spider integration), you'd
need to rank and categorize videoflip as well, otherwise spider (rank)
and playbin (rank+category) won't use videoflip.

I'd rather not have avidemux flip the image, because I'm trying to keep
avidemux data-ignorant.

Ronald

Ronald

--