[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] zeenix common gstreamer: common/m4/ gstreamer/po/

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:00:06 CEST 2004

Hello,

> Changes to the common module should have a Changelog entry in that
> module.

   Point noted for the future. So sorry. I'll just add the Changelog
entry i forgot.

> I have no idea why you checked in a bunch of unrelated line number
> changes to .po files.  Please be more careful about checking in
> stray files.

    Sorry but I neither have any knowledge of what these .po files
are, nor I wanted to check them in. Moreover I never even touched
them. But I would be very carefull doing any commit in future.

> Also, I forgot to mention this in the other email, the massink
> element should not be returned to gst-plugins until _after_ it is
> correct and complete.

   IMHO massink is correct and complete. I tested it out with playing
several mp3's using it and I did'nt know any other ways to test it. :)
Now I would like to implement two more elements in the mas plugin:
massrc and masmixer.