[gst-devel] Rhythmbox+Pause+GstStaticPadTemplate & GstAudioClock

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Sep 11 06:29:06 CEST 2004

It still does that ? I thought that Company fixed some stuff so that
wasn't necessary anymore.  Did that not go through ?

Anyway, an app should not set a sink to NULL; a networked audio daemon
is exactly the kind of reason why you would not want this.

Teuf, I've always felt that RB should do something like just go to
paused on "pause"; then if after five secs the user doesn't go to
playing still, move to "READY" or, in the case of broken sinks, "NULL"
How does that sound ?

Thomas