[gst-devel] Multiple Video Output

Gergely Nagy algernon at bonehunter.rulez.org
Mon Apr 4 08:05:20 CEST 2005

> Does this mean that I will be unable to output more than one video
> stream using a given output subsystem in gstreamer?
>
> Does anyone know or a way I can get the result I require?

I'm using xvideosink for the output, and it works fine (I have like 8
streams displayed).

In your case, I think something like [src1] ! ... ! tee name=t1 ! ... !
tee name=t2 ! ... ! tee name=t3 ! ... t1. ! ximagesink t2. ximagesink
t3. ! ximagesink might work.

Provided that I understood you right, and you want to display different
stages of the pipeline (like original source, background removed, new
background added, or similar).

--
Gergely Nagy